View All Uncategorized Posts
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup grand marnier
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 orange, halved and then sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup cranberries OR pomegranate seeds
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 bottle of any dry red (we used a cheap cab)
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- Add agave nectar, grand marnier, brandy, orange, lime, pear, cranberries and cinnamon sticks to a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Pour in entire bottle of red wine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. (the longer it sits, the better it tastes!
- Right before you are about to serve, add the ginger ale to the sangria mixture. Stir.
- Pour over ice or serve chilled! Garnish with lime wedges or cinnamon sticks.